Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Stone Temple Pilots - Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart live from the Rolling Rock Town Fair - Gabriel Lorden





"Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart" - Stone Temple Pilots 

Don't cut out my paper heart, I ain't dyin' anyway 
Take a look at eye full towers
Never trust them dirty liars 
Sippin' lemon yellow booze 'ole' leadbelly sings the blues
All dressed up on wedding day keep on trippin' anyway

I am I am I said I'm not myself, but I'm not dead and I'm not for sale
So keep your bankroll lottery eat your salad day deathbed motorcade

Fake the heat and scratch the itch
Skinned up knees and salty lips
I'll breathe your life vicks vapor life
And when you binge I purge alike
Let go it's harder holding on
One more trip and I'll be gone
So keep your head up
Keep it on, just a whisper I'll be gone
Take a breath and make it big
It's the last you'll ever get 
Break your neck with diamond noose
It's the last you'll ever choose

I am I am I said I'm not myself, but I'm not dead and I'm not for sale
Hold me closer, closer let me go let me be just let me be

The music was written by drummer Eric Kretz, while the lyrics were written by lead singer Scott Weiland. Although the song has different interpretations of the lyrics, Weiland directly stated in a radio interview that the very ambiguous and mysterious lyrics to the song actually alluded to a "very bad experience dropping acid." In his autobiography Not Dead and Not For Sale, he adds that it "reflects my hunger for redemption"

Posted by Gabriel Lorden.


Posted by Gabriel Lorden of Philadelphia, Pa.


Where else can you find Gabe Lorden?

Click to view the 10 Great Life Lessons of Gabe Lorden.
Click to view the Favorite Motivational Quotes of Gabe Lorden.
Click to view the Imagination at Work site of Gabe Lorden. 
Click to view the Live and Let Live website of Gabe Lorden.
Click to view the Hubble Space Telescope website of Gabe Lorden, 
Click to view the Professional Profile website of Gabe Lorden.
The official Facebook website of Gabriel Lorden.
The official LinkedIn website of Gabriel Lorden.
The official Twitter account of Gabriel Lorden. 
The official Google Plus site of Gabriel Lorden. 
The official YouTube site of Gabriel Lorden. 
Click HERE if you would like to see Gabe Lorden's official Photobucket web site. 
Click HERE if you would like to see Gabe Lorden's official Pinterest web site.
Click HERE if you would like to see Gabe Lorden's official Flickr web site. 
Click HERE if you would like to see Gabe Lorden's official 500px web site. 
The official Blogspot website for Gabe Lorden.
The official WordPress website for Gabe Lorden.
The official Quora website for Gabe Lorden.
The official Google Site website for Gabe Lorden.
The official Bleeding Green website by Gabe Lorden.


The official Metropolitan Magic website of Gabe Lorden.

No comments:

Post a Comment